Awareness and Consciousness

I'm great follower of Osho. I love his approach toward life:

  "I don't believe in anything.
   I don't have any belief system.
   I don't have any creed, dogma.
   My whole approach is existential.
   One should not have shoulds and should nots.
   One should simply exist spontaneously.
   Live in the moment.
   Be alert, and enjoy whatsoever happens out of that alertness.
   Don't keep an attitude, character, morality, descipline.
   Don't fight with you.
   Don't try to make a structure around you of character, of morality.
   Don't descipline you too much. Move with the situation,
   respond to the situtaion. Remain loose and natural, floating.
   Don't try to impose any thing on you, your being.
   If you are too much cultured you will loose all that is natutal.
   Then you will be a machenical thing, not floating not flowing.
   Live moment to moment. Live with alertness.
   Be aware and conscious." 
-
 Osho 

0 comments:

Post a Comment